Use the Best of Barbecue Insulated Rubber Gloves for getting hot foods off the grill, taking chicken off a roaster, shredding piping hot pork shoulders or handling food that’s just come out of the oven. These gloves are light and flexible for dexterity, but well insulated to shield your hands from hot meat. Easy to clean; simply hand wash the gloves with mild soap, then rinse, and hang dry. Available in one size. Grilling authority, Steven Raichlen, host of the popular cooking series Barbecue University and author of the best-selling Barbecue Bible cookbook series, partnered with The Companion Group to create versatile barbecue products such as these insulated food gloves. These gloves have proven themselves to customers for eight years and are still a big favorite. Please note: These gloves are heat safe to 248 F (120 C) and intended for handling hot food ONLY. Not intended for hot grills, hot cookware, hot oven racks or other such equipment. Please do not use to handle such items.
- Remove Hot Food Directly From The Grill
- Light And Flexible Insulated Rubber Construction
- Reuse These Gloves Again And Again
- 12.6″ By 6.5″ By .8″ And Heat Safe To 248 F (120 C)
- For Food Handling Only And Not Intended For Hot Grills Or Other Equipment