- Camping kitchen equipment:
- Applicatioins: drinking preparation
- Type: coffee & tea makers
- Weight: 15 g
Amazon.comEnjoy bold, sediment-free coffee on your next camping trip with the ultralight Java Drip coffeemaker. The Java Drip weighs less than half an ounce and nests conveniently under a standard butane fuel cartridge, so you can easily haul it on backpacking trips, car camping excursions, and picnics without taking up excess space in your pack. When you’re ready for your Guatemala Antigua, simply clip the Java Drip’s sturdy legs to your mug, insert a filter and coffee, and slowly pour your hot water over the top. The coffeemaker is compatible with standard #2 or #4 paper filters.
About GSI Outdoors
GSI opened its doors in 1985, after a small group of British Columbian siblings made their way down the West Coast to San Diego. Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories, GSI Outdoors grew through the years to include full design, manufacturing, sales, and marketing departments, all tasked with developing and marketing an ever-more-innovative line of outdoor cookware, tableware, and accessories. Siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott eventually relocated to Spokane, Washington, where they continue to define innovation through the creation of unique, imaginative, and fun products that reassert their enthusiasm for the outdoors. GSI Outdoors is still a small, privately held company, with no obligation to shareholders, a corporate board, or anyone else aside from its customers and employees.
- Ultralight drip coffeemaker ideal for backpacking and camping
- Sturdy legs clip to nearly any mug; produces bold, sediment-free coffee
- Weighs less than half an ounce; compatible with #2 or #4 filters
- Nests under standard butane fuel cartridge for easy storage and transport
- Legs hold drip cone completely above mug to prevent steeping