Grilling over an open fire is the oldest method of cooking known to man. on the western frontier food was prepared over glowing wood embers and was characterized by its hearty flavor and inviting aroma. it was over those traditional fires that cowboy cuisine was born. the tradition continues with cowboy charcoal, a blend of oak, hickory and maple hardwoods. the high heat quickly seals in flavor and retains the foods’ moisture, while imparting a distinct charcoal flavor. cowboy charcoal is an all natural charcoal product, it burns cleaner, lights easier and cooks better than briquettes. you’ll use less charcoal and cook quicker.
- All natural, 100-Percent hardwood lump charcoal; Cowboy 90/8.8lb Hardwood Lump
- Burns hot and fast to sear in foods’ flavor
- Lights without using lighter fluid
- No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes
- Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources